The purpose of these positions will be to manage web content and services across multiple Queensland Government channels, Corporate website, several topic-based sections of the Queensland Government website, and their respective intranet sites.
• Editing and writing online content to meet customer and web requirements
• Ability to ensure online content and services meet accessibility requirements
and web standards
• Information architecture (IA) design
• Publishing to websites using content management systems i.e. Squiz Matrix,
Drupal, SharePoint, EngagementHQ
• Manage projects and liaise with stakeholders, content owners, etc
• Designing and building basic online interactions or forms such as decision
tree form creation, smart form design, engagement tool design i.e. surveys,
Seeking experience with:
• Using a human-centered design (HCD) approach to designing customer-centric online content and services
• Strong online editorial skills – you can take complicated jargon-filled content
and turn it into easy-to-understand online content
• Website management and CMS (ideally Squiz Matrix)
• Working in an agile environment, and with the ability to meet tight project
deadlines under pressure
• Successful stakeholder management
• Ideally you'll be experienced working in a Qld government online space
For more information on this opportunity please contact Ascha Smith at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0432 345 424 or by email: ascha@BLACKROC.co
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other Digital & Product Marketing opportunities, get in touch anyway in case I have something else better suited to you!
Senior Content Specialist
- Up to $80k + Super
BLACKROC is looking for a creative and digitally-savvy Content Specialist to join the team of incredible e-commerce businesses based in Brisbane.We’re looking for a creative who is experienced in taking ownership of all social channels for an organisation, as well as being able to produce engaging and purposef...
Content Marketing Manager
- Up to $120k + Super
BLACKROC has teamed up with a national tech company leading their industry. The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for the timely delivery and quality of all marketing content across the company, so as to support the achievement of their sales targets. The role coordinates and drives the production of marketing content through collab...
- Up to $90k + Super
BLACKROC is proud to be working with a leading business in the legal sector, searching for a Digital Communications Specialist to join their team. YOU will be responsible for developing written communications across this businesses digital assets.Reporting into the Digital Experience and Content Lead, you wi...
Email Marketing Specialist
- Gold Coast
BLACKROC has been engaged to grow the digital marketing team for a global SaaS product company located on the beautiful Gold Coast!This is a brand new role as part of their marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing, and the focus of the position is to deliver lifecycle and demand generation marketing strategies to support custom...