BLACKROC is currently searching for a Project Manager to join a global energy leader. With experience in firmware, you will be delivering projects across ANZ while also helping to solve complex problems within smart energy.
As Project Manager, you will ensure that the project continues to flow through the development pipeline and attempt to resolve any blockers. Work closely with the development team to ensure the features are being delivered from start to finish and that the business area is informed of the current progress of new updates.
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure the project objectives are aligned with the business priorities and processes.
- Develop the end to end of project plans and initiatives tracking.
- Collaborate with the customer in a consultative role when eliciting their business and technical requirements.
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules.
- Ensure that project documentation is created and maintained.
- Previous experience with Firmware is a MUST.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills are required as you will engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working within Agile environments.
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver high-quality results.
What's in it for you?
- Join a leading solution-focused business within the smart energy space.
- Work from home 2-3 days per week.
- Join a passionate and growing team.
- Work on projects that are solving problems for its customers.
This is just one of the many IT & Project Services positions I have, so if this is not quite what you are looking for, get in touch, I would love to help map out your next move with you.
Taylor at BLACKROC on 0403 048 713 / email@example.com