- Ensure the appropriate resources are in place and that the work is conducted in a timely fashion, within approved scope and budget
- Responsible for the successful facilitation of a project from estimation through launch and maintenance
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, to optimise and enhance the delivery of client scope
- Constantly be aware of innovative ways to deliver value to the client
- Facilitate the selection of Vendor technology platform, working key stakeholders and procurement.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for seamless execution of projects aligned to the client’s expectations
- Develop or manage within existing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- 3+ Years’ experience within a Digital Project Manager capacity
- Extensive experience in end-to-end delivery of digital projects (software, app and website development)
- Experience collaborating with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects ensuring the full user experience
- Experience with large scale web development and marketing projects
- Ability to work effectively with Business and IT stakeholders with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Digital Project Manager
BLACKROC is excited to be partnered with a well-established Digital Agency that is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team. This Digital Project Manager will be working closely with the development team and be responsible for managing a number of digital B2C solutions. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a numbe...
- Up to $140,000 +
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with this Australian software company who are growing their software development team in response to recent major commercial success! As a Delivery Lead, you will be managing a their Development team and be tasked with creating a framework for digital delivery excellence. Currently, we are looking for a ...
BLACKROC is proud to partner with a leading digital organisation and currently looking for an Iteration Manager for their Brisbane office. As an Iteration manager, you will be a key member of cross-functional and dispersed teams.Working closely with a Development Team to deliver business objectives, and assist the development team in reviewi...