The Digital Project Coordinator will maintain and own the day to day functioning of this platform while providing regular insights into digital performance, reporting on success metrics for recently launched features and delivering frequent status updates on the progress of major initiatives.
Bright, good energy, well organised, and interested in advancing your career in the lucrative IT Project Management space. You'll be able to manage multiple projects at once, you'll be a good lateral & logical thinker. You'll also love solving business & organisational problems.
- Work closely with your wider teams and this company's customers to manage project scope, deliverables and budgets.
- Coordination of your team's resources to make sure they are utilised effectively.
- Internal and external communication of project progress, constant communication.
- Liaising with business stakeholders to understand their needs and execute on the digital plan.
- Contribution to strategic planning to underpin our growth.
- Maintain BAU tasks to ensure optimisation of the website/s.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role, preferably digital agency experience managing digital projects and web builds.
- You can scope detailed project requirements and you get a kick out of meeting deadlines.
- You have exceptional organisational skills and sound technical knowledge to keep track of changes and project progress.
- Understanding of user experience principles and the importance of customer-centred design.
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand technical issues and translate them back into layman's terms.
- Be highly detailed oriented and work well in a fast-paced environment.
Taylor at BLACKROC on 0403 048 713 / email@example.com
Senior Digital Delivery Manager
- Up to $150k + Super
The Company: This progressive and high-growth business continues to excel in its field, with a high-performance culture and one of the best digital teams in Australia.About the Role:As part of the wider design team, The Senior Digital Delivery Manager is responsible for leading a...
Technical Project Manager
- Up to $160,000 + Super
About the Company: Productizing, Intelligent Process Automation, tailoring Automations Solutions tailor to finance processes; working with a number of well-established partners across Australia and the US. This Start-Up has been recognised for their work, and nominated for a number of Tech and Innovative Awards o...
Business Analyst - Multiple Roles
- Up to $140,000 + Super
BLACKROC is proud to partner with a number of organizations that are currently looking for Business Analysts for both perm and contract opportunities. As a Business Analyst you would be responsible for the research, analysis, and interpretation of complex information, and engage with a variety of business units to define their reporting and anal...