- $140k - $150k + super
- 22 days ago
- $140k - $150k + super
- 22 days ago
This organisation creates software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. This organisation is now looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about their craft to join a highly engaged product team.
This is a role for a Product Manager who wants to have a big impact and work with switched-on product thinkers in an OKR-driven environment. You will be an outcome-focused Product Manager who values outcome over output. At the intersection of the business the user and technology, you will work as part of a cross-functional team to develop problems that solve real and complex problems.
A good Product Manager is responsible for ensuring solutions are usable, valuable, feasible, and viable. You will work from ideation and research through to build, test, measure, release, and continual iteration.
- Talk to users directly, become intimate with your user, reducing cognitive load, and ensuring your software solves their problems.
- Collaborate with Product Designers to drive product discovery, in fact, product discovery is where you come alive.
- Through continual experimentation with users, you will create and test product ideas.
- Using customer insights you will drive the product strategy and prioritise the roadmap.
- You will set up measurements of success and work to key objectives (OKRs) that create real customer value and commercial outcomes.
- Conduct market research and help coordinate go-to-market strategies.
- Identify and fill product gaps by eliciting, gathering, and harnessing new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- At least three years experience working as a 'modern' Product Manager in the software space.
- You live and breathe modern ways of working and are a self-acclaimed 'product nerd' who keeps product management books on your bedside table.
- If you have experience in BI or Analytics products or at least an interest this will bode well.
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for true product discovery and delivery techniques.
- You are an influencer, actively promoting a product-led culture and product management best practice.
- You love talking directly to customers and going deep into problem space, analysing both qual. and quant. data.
- You are data-driven and understand the importance of success metrics.
- You love collaborating with Engineers, Designers, and business leaders fostering strong relationships across the business.
- A bonus if you have a passion for highly complex software of analytics software products.
- You will get to work for an inclusive and flexible company culture that really values its people.
Senior Product Manager
- $140k - $180k + super
About the Company: Work for one of Australia's fastest-growing fintech product companies. With a strong mission, they have made massive waves in the market and are fast becoming a household name. They have disrupted their space and offer user-led experiences and apps that customers can't stop talking about.
- $140k - $160k + super
Company:Work for a scaling Product company in the B2B SaaS space with global reach. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and make a big impact by building great products. Work closely with execs and be the voice of the product. Role: This is a scaling opportunity to grow ...
- $160k - $160k + super
The Company:This scale-up has been on a journey to mature their product design practice and are now looking for a UX Manager to keep propelling them on this journey to product design practice excellence. You will coach, develop and empower Product Designers to keep harnessing the craft and enable them to solve problems t...
Digital Product Owner
- $110k - $130k + super
The Company:Our client is a global brand and a trail-blazer in their space that continue to take the market by storm. They are creating exciting and trusted experiences for customers and are proud of their culture that is collaborative, inclusive an open, and high-performing team. The...