- $100k - $130k + super
- 30 days ago
- $100k - $130k + super
- 30 days ago
This business is a scaling software company that provide specialist B2B software using artificial intelligence and automation. Thier users can enjoy a more efficient, better, and hyper-personalised service experience for their customers. Due to scaled growth, they are looking for a Product Manager to join the team to help ensure the quality of our platform remains high.
About the Role:
Primary responsibility of the Product Manager is to add business value by aligning business needs with user needs and tech solutions, thus supporting business change and growth through enhanced Product offering and ultimately increasing revenue for the business. You will work closely with customers to understand their business requirements, and to prioritise within the context of the strategy and coordinate the delivery within Tech teams.
- Work with users to understands their problems and needs and use product metrics to understand behaviour and drive decisions.
- Accurately and efficiently identify, define, document, and present business requirements and goals, and interpret into pragmatic Product solutions.
- Partner with UX Designers to validate prototyped solutions.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders (incl. customers, BDMs, Acct Managers) to understand and prioritise Product deliverables.
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Planning and management of Beta release programs including customer recruitment, gathering feedback, and addressing any customer issues.
- Manage the development and implementation of Product changes, from design through to post-implementation.
- Working in a multi-disciplined Agile team, use your experience to contribute to support, development, and quality assurance processes.
- Quickly become an SME in the Product functionality and that of peripheral systems, external systems, and interfaces to related systems.
- Participate in agile planning sessions involving Development, QA, and Support representatives to ensure deliverables for future releases are agreed upon and requirements are clear, documenting user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Produce structured definitions of functionality and process design, through writing use cases, design documentation, and functional specifications.
- Provide reports and updates on an agreed basis outlining progress against milestones, current status, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience working in a Product Owner or Product Manager role.
- Experience working within an Agile software development environment
- Proven understanding of the full SDLC.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, processes and tools required.
- The ability to storyboard and lead solution scoping process whilst ensuring all stakeholders are informed and clear on project activity / involvement.
- Proactive and accountable, with perseverance and tenacity, able to see problems through to conclusion, irrespective of delay, opposition, diversion or lack of product knowledge.
- A well-developed instinct of when people or business priorities have changed and ability to quickly modify behaviour to achieve effective outcomes.
- Improve new processes and procedures and drive change across the business.
- Understanding of databases including non-relational databases (ie. MongoDB.)
- Strong communication skills are a given.
- Be part of an inclusive, and flexible company culture and a business that really values its people.
For more information on this or other opportunities I recruit in the Product Management please contact Sophia at BLACKROC on 0450 551 511 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $140k - $150k + super
Company:This organisation creates software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. This organisation is now looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about their craft to join a highly eng...
Senior Product Manager
- $140k - $180k + super
About the Company: Work for one of Australia's fastest-growing fintech product companies. With a strong mission, they have made massive waves in the market and are fast becoming a household name. They have disrupted their space and offer user-led experiences and apps that customers can't stop talking about.
- $140k - $160k + super
Company:Work for a scaling Product company in the B2B SaaS space with global reach. You’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and make a big impact by building great products. Work closely with execs and be the voice of the product. Role: This is a scaling opportunity to grow ...
- $160k - $160k + super
The Company:This scale-up has been on a journey to mature their product design practice and are now looking for a UX Manager to keep propelling them on this journey to product design practice excellence. You will coach, develop and empower Product Designers to keep harnessing the craft and enable them to solve problems t...
Digital Product Owner
- $110k - $130k + super
The Company:Our client is a global brand and a trail-blazer in their space that continue to take the market by storm. They are creating exciting and trusted experiences for customers and are proud of their culture that is collaborative, inclusive an open, and high-performing team. The...