Work alongside a medium size support team of multiple ICT Desk-side L2 Support Officers providing ICT floorwalking support and team leadership for the delivery of the DesktopOne Windows 11 migrations.
This contract is on a 6 month term, with renewal extensions of 6 months each.
The role is aimed at those who are keen to be a part of a vibrant team focusing on all important IT support aspects of the role. You will be the direct contact for any assistance and have the ability to grow your skillset and experience.
Every day you will:
- Onboarding and offboarding hardware and software
- Respond to Level 2 help desk incidents
- Support with Microsoft Office technologies
- Assisting with the set up of access and profiles
- In-house repair and support
- Troubleshooting and configuration
- Experience in help desk support
- Experience with both Apple and Windows OS
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing MS Exchange, SharePoint and Teams
- Ability to work autonomously
MUST HAVE BASELINE SECURITY CLEARANCE.
Give me a call immediately on 0450 254 160 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Hannah at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0450 254 160. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within Cloud and Infrastructure in Brisbane, feel free to contact me.
Cloud & Infrastructure
Data Engineer - Contract
BLACKROC are excited to work with an exciting world-wide brand offering a career opportunity to join the growing Brisbane-based Data Team providing support to reach your long term career goals. This organisations core business values of customer care, great experiences, diversity and professionalism will be a large impact on how...