This major global brand and household name has become renowned for continuously driving innovation with technology, and their commitment to customer satisfaction. They have recently embarked on the journey to transform their product teams and refine and uplift the product management practice within the business. They are now looking for a Product Manager to join their dynamic product teams, to ensure solutions delivered drive both business and customer value.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager, you will own the end-to-end lifecycle of your product stream, responsible for defining the product vision, product roadmap and opportunities for growth. With high volumes of quantitative customer data to work with, you will identify opportunities to reduce friction at every customer interaction and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of your products, from discovery through to delivery
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and the problem space through thorough product discovery
- Drive data-led decision-making, defining success metrics and driving their uplift
- Define the product vision, articulated through a product strategy, roadmap and prioritised product backlog
- Facilitate engaging and collaborative workshops such as discovery and design sprints to help maintain the focus on customer value
- Market research for existing and new product opportunities
- Collaborate with other product managers, designers and engineers to design and test solutions that achieve key goals and meet user needs.
- Active involvement in product development, liaising and monitoring each stage of the development lifecycle
- Ensure all solutions add value and analyse business benefit vs cost to validate
- Deliver development solutions and prioritise timelines by backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager, or Product Owner with a strong discovery toolbox
- Experience delivering products in a B2C environment, ideally in a large business or enterprise
- You’re data-driven, passionate about metrics, and able to make decisions and ruthlessly prioritise
- You’re passionate about building value for customers and not just achieving business results.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies and practices
- Strong influencing, negotiation and stakeholder engagement skills
- $130,000 - $150,000 + Super
About the Company:Globally operating B2B SaaS company solving complex problems and solving them well. They have experienced rapid, consistent growth with over 60,000 customers, and continue to innovate with their solutions. You will be joining a passionate team with a strong company culture, and get to work with an ...