Work in a scaling SaaS company that is backed by a leading national brand, with an innovative system that is supporting a growing number of high-profile enterprise brands. They have seen great success in the product so far, and now in their future-thinking phase are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to lead a team and oversee the end-to-end Customer Success cycle.
About the Role:
Lead this business's Customer Success function, to deliver an exceptional end-to-end customer experience and achieve the strategic and financial targets of their growing SaaS offering. You will be responsible for coaching and developing a high performing team, whilst designing and refining the customer experience and leading the SaaS journey. This is a role for a true Customer Success leader who can hit the ground running and take the team to the next level.
- Lead and support a team of 4, through 1-on-1's, coaching and development, and drive to achieve the best practice customer experience.
- Monitor and develop the performance of team members to ensure KPI and strategic requirements are met.
- Co-ordinate workload and priorities for the team.
- Deliver the businesses value proposition to customers to improve outcomes, financial performance and operational efficiency.
- Manage the effective delivery of operational strategies.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement to identify new or improved processes to enhance the customer experience.
- Monitor and report on operational and customer performance and trends.
- Identify processes which can be scaled to support the proposition pipeline and improve product utilisation.
- Monitor and manage the complaints framework to agreed timeframes and strategic objectives.
- Monitor and manage data and external reporting outputs to meet quality standards.
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and customer needs.
- 5+ years experience leading a Customer Success team in a SaaS business.
- End-to-end customer lifecycle experience, from onboarding and induction through to account management.
- Experience leading teams through support, coaching and monitoring success measures.
- Exceptional relationship building skills with the ability to understand the needs of customers and deliver
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence to drive change and uplift processes.
- $150k + super + bonus
About the Company:This global business is undergoing a major digital transformation that is optimising and automating every single customer and employee touchpoint. Everything you work on will improve the customer's experience while hitting key business and commercial outcomes. This is a highly commercial role in a busin...
Product Owner - Automation
- $150k + super + 20% bonus
Company:This global business is undergoing a major digital transformation that is optimising and automating every single customer and employee touchpoint. Everything you work on will improve the customer's experience while hitting key business and commercial outcomes. This is a highly commercial role in a business that i...