This global organisation has created a complex software system that collects and analyses data to gain vital insights for their clients across a variety of industries. They are using point cloud generated digital twins to model and analyse critical infrastructure and assess risk in high impact industries. In collaboration with your team, you will get to solve highly complex problems, explore the problem space and make decisions that positively impact the customer, with significant commercial uplift for the business.
About the Role:
As Product Owner, you will act as a translator between the technical teams and the business, while interfacing with customers to ensure you are solving the right problems. You will be proactive and passionate about discovery and solving challenging problems, and work collaboratively with the different teams while having the independence to determine your product directions and outcomes.
- Run a discovery session with the teams to understand their challenges and how the products can accelerate them.
- Articulate customer problems and your vision for the solution in PRDs.
- Design experiments with your team’s technical lead to address usability and feasibility risk.
- Work with a UX expert to validate your hypothesis.
- Design experiments with your team’s Technical Lead to address usability and feasibility risk.
- Work with the team to create the development backlog and plan the sprints.
- Create a presentation to communicate new or upcoming features to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Improve your knowledge by staying up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
- Work on aligning the product strategy with the business strategy.
- Create a shared understanding of how the solutions implemented in the product impact the business and product goals.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner, ideally in a highly complex, technical domain, or with an Engineering background
- You’re an enthusiastic collaborator, passionate about building software that users love and bring value to the business.
- You have a natural curiosity to understand customers’ problems and ask a lot of questions.
- You are experienced in managing stakeholder expectations and complex interdependencies.
Senior Product Owner
- $130,000 - $140,000 + Super
About the Company:This major global brand and household name has become renowned for continuously driving innovation with technology, and their commitment to customer satisfaction.They have recently embarked on the journey to transform their product teams and refine and uplift the product management practice within the b...