Globally operating B2B SaaS company solving complex problems and solving them well. They have experienced rapid, consistent growth with over 60,000 customers, and continue to innovate with their solutions. You will work closely with customers and your dedicated squads to run initiatives end to end from discovery, and validation through to execution.
About the Role:
As a Product Owner, you will help drive the product roadmap for this business's biggest revenue stream. Overseeing two delivery squads, you will use your strong Product Owner skills to unlock problems and use data to help make strategic decisions. Working closely with the Product Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring products shipped drive customer value and align with the product strategy.
- Oversee two sprint teams for a key value stream, ensuring products drive both customer and business value, and that delivery is effective and on schedule
- You will be on the ground and in the weeds with your team, writing user stories, unlocking problems, writing epics and grooming the product backlog
- Support the Product Manager with product analysis, helping mine data to make strategic decisions
- Create documentation to clearly communicate customer problems and product solutions to Engineering teams
- Prioritise ideas and product improvements based on customer and business value
- Validate assumptions through analytics, customer feedback, usability testing and internal stakeholder input
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies for your teams, including sprint & release planning, daily Standups, Showcases and Retrospectives
- Work directly with customers including site visits, to understand their problems, needs and desired outcomes.
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Owner, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- Direct prior experience working within an Agile delivery environment, with an emphasis on continuous discovery/delivery.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies with experience documenting user journeys, writing user stories, and working with Engineering teams.
- Passion for data, and experience working with high volumes of data to inform decision making.
- $150k + super + bonus
About the Company:This global business is undergoing a major digital transformation that is optimising and automating every single customer and employee touchpoint. Everything you work on will improve the customer's experience while hitting key business and commercial outcomes. This is a highly commercial role in a busin...
Product Owner - Automation
- $150k + super + 20% bonus
Company:This global business is undergoing a major digital transformation that is optimising and automating every single customer and employee touchpoint. Everything you work on will improve the customer's experience while hitting key business and commercial outcomes. This is a highly commercial role in a business that i...
Product Success Manager
About the Company:Work in a scaling SaaS company that is backed by a leading national brand, with an innovative system that is supporting a growing number of high-profile enterprise brands. They have seen great success in the product so far, and now in their future-thinking phase are looking for a talented Customer Succe...