A true Brisbane success story, a company founded by a passion to solve problems in the construction industry. With a reputation to be proud of, and a group of people proud to work with them, this is considered a company where collaborative culture is paramount and people's careers are better for having worked here.
About the Company:
You will lead the vision and roadmap of this company’s API / Integration strategy. Define and deliver meaningful user-centred solutions through an ecosystem of trusted technology partnerships and developer systems. You will work with tech partners, customers, product managers, product designers, software engineers and across the company to drive initiatives from conception through to completion.
- Lead discovery, solution design and delivery of features within integrations and APIs key areas
- You will design workflows and solutions, track key metrics, prioritise work, and create value for customers
- Be the subject matter expert on their open APIs and integrations, supporting marketing, sales, customer success and other teams with product knowledge and creating alignment on vision
- Work to deeply understand the users, their goals, problems, workflows, their environment, and ecosystem of tools
- Build the vision and roadmap for your product suite and integrations capability
- Craft crisp product specifications and lead the effort on executing them
- Support engineers and QA specialists with product and user knowledge, helping to remove obstacles to shipping and deliver the best experience to users
- Collaborate with customers, tech partners, product managers, designers, and engineers to design and test solutions that achieve key goals and delight users
- Research the market and competition, drive strategic and tactical product decisions in relation to business integration capabilities
- Be the master at prioritization, balancing features and bugs, MVPs and desirable products, time constraints and user needs
- You will be an SME of the customer ecosystem of tools and create efficiencies for customers
- Own the roadmap and execution of prolific integrations that impact customers and help make the product stickier.
- 5 years of experience in Tech and Product Management, ideally having worked on multiple integrations
- You understand integrations and have created product roadmaps for integrations with positive commercial uplift and an improvement for the end user
- You have a successful track record of leading discovery and delivery of
- You'll have experience working with technical partners to drive integrations
- You've led teams in development or contributed to design and development of open APIs and developer-focused products
- You excel at breaking problems into their parts, analysing facts and data, collecting unknowns, and synthesizing them into concepts
- You are a self-starter, comfortable dealing with a high level of ambiguity and an ever-changing environment
- You are a skilled communicator who can lead, empower and influence a diverse group of people from multidisciplinary backgrounds; you enjoy being a conduit of information and can efficiently break barriers between technical teams, clients, users and business stakeholders.
Senior Product Owner
- $130,000 - $140,000 + Super
About the Company:This major global brand and household name has become renowned for continuously driving innovation with technology, and their commitment to customer satisfaction.They have recently embarked on the journey to transform their product teams and refine and uplift the product management practice within the b...