Be part of a scaling B2C product company with native mobile products that continues to grow, capture and delight their target market. They create exciting experiences for customers and create products that push boundaries.
About the Role:
Work as part of a large and growing product team as the visionary of the product. You will be responsible for creating and aligning the product delivery roadmap with the product strategy. You will work across discovery and delivery and own the outcome of your product stream. Discovery is your strength and you use data to drive decisions to continually measure, test, and learn.
- Help define and drive the product strategy and roadmap with the Head of Product.
- Create collaborative workshops for discovery and design sprints focussing on the creation of customer value.
- Work with UX on usability testing initiatives and gain qualitative data, as well as talking directly to customers.
- You have a thirst for data and can report on product performance from a quant. perspective.
- Create experiments and A/B tests to continually drive performance.
- Drive the Agile methodology and delivery in the Product context.
- Create and drive measures of success for your product stream.
- Support Product Owners to align their product development activities with the overall product development strategy.
- Liaise with and manage the expectations of the senior stakeholders to maximize the product value.
- Conduct competitor analysis and have a full understanding of the market, become an SME of your stream.
- Solid experience as a Product Manager, with strong evidence of discovery and validation processes.
- B2C or experience with mobile apps will be well regarded.
- Proven experience executing product strategy, driving a product roadmap, and managing the product development lifecycle.
- You have experience with high-velocity measurement.
- Strong customer focus combing both qual. and quant. methods to understand the users intimately.
- You have strong business acumen with an understanding of the target market and the ability to define the potential customer value per feature.
- Proven Agile experience within cross-functional delivery teams.
For more information on this exciting opportunity and others I have coming up in the Product space please contact Sophia at BLACKROC on 0450 551 511 / email@example.com.
- $110k - $140k + super
About the company:My client is a B2C and challenger brand that is getting ready to scale. They are now looking for multiple Product Owners to work on digital customer experiences as well as internal applications and systems that massively impact customers. About the Role:They are loo...