This large Government-owned business is going through a major digital transformation and capability uplift. They are in the process of reimagining each of their digital products to optimise the customer journey through each of their channels. As the Product Design Manager you will help develop a new digital design system and lead an engaged Design team to deliver on the digital strategy.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for helping to articulate, mature and modernise all of the business's digital products and portals. As an experienced Product Design leader, you will manage a team of mixed skillsets and capability through coaching and mentoring, and supporting a united collaborative team environment. You will work strategically across levels to influence, and lead and define Product Design's ways of working while supporting the uplift of digital capabilities on both external and internal facing platforms.
- Lead and manage the Product Design team, through support, coaching and mentoring, and set the standard for the team to deliver high-quality designs that exceed user expectations.
- Drive the development and implementation of a new digital design system and strategy to refine the digital experience.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders, leading the development of design standards and the design system across all digital channels.
- Guide the team to define user needs and pain points, and embed metrics to measure and gain insights on product performance.
- Design prototypes to test with users and gain feedback to iterate on the product.
- Build and drive a Design Community of Practice and a culture of continuous improvement, whilst advocating for best practice and modern methodologies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Design, across the entire process form research through to design and implementation.
- Experience leading and managing a Product Design team in a high traffic environment
- Experience working on both internal and external facing digital platforms and bringing them together to create a seamless customer experience.
- You know what good design looks like, and can help set establish best practice processes within the team.
- Strong in both quant and qual research, and able to help uplift and mature quantitative data metrics.
For more information on this role and others I have coming up, please contact Olivia at BLACKROC at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1172674.
UX / UI Design
Service Design Manager
About the Company:This large Government-owned business is going through a major digital transformation and capability uplift. They are in the process of reimagining each of their digital products to optimise the customer journey through each of their channels. As the Service Design Manager you will lead and oversee strat...