Global eCommerce brand, Australian-owned and taking the world by storm. With a focus on longevity and creating products that last they have a strong and unique brand positioning. The future of their business lies in
direct-to-consumer and eCommerce, and now they need the right team on board to grow our business and vision into the future.
They are a small team of passionate, determined and hard-working individuals with a shared vision of creating great products that make people feel amazing and encourage a better way of living. They are determined to scale their
business exponentially, giving the world a better option to buy from.
About the Role:
This business is at a real inflexion point and is on the edge of a truly scalable model, with the Head of eCommerce being critical to their next level of growth. They are looking for someone who has the skills, experience and determination, not to manage, but to own the eCommerce platforms and drive results. The Head of eCommerce will be proactive in driving results while keeping the team heard, informed, motivated and accountable.
- Define the eCommerce product vision and strategy according to overall business strategy and goals.
- Define a roadmap that outlines a digital strategy and identifies new growth opportunities for the eCommerce business.
- Work strategically as well as operationally to deliver the roadmap while building and growing the eCommerce team.
- Analyse and present results of campaigns, initiatives and functions to understand the impact on business, document key learnings, and incrementally improve the site/s over time.
- Own all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and reporting
- Own content development, site enhancements, A/B tests, and new technology integrations, serving as the primary stakeholder of the
- Measure, analyze and share performance data with other stakeholders and use it to inform optimization and innovation.
- Manage research activities (quantitative and qualitative) to discover unmet needs and opportunities, as well as evaluate product performance and usability.
- Lead UX/UI designers/researchers, involving them closely in product development.
- Define, track and push KPIs and their related OKRs
- Prioritize the product backlog according to internal and external requirements and constraints and write specification documents for new features.
- Oversee or directly manage SEO to improve brand visibility and align with our brand and marketing strategies.
- Be in continuous contact with customers to measure and evaluate their experience and inform optimization
- Manage Shopify platform to constantly improve digital services, be it a redesign, optimization or experiments to improve customer experience and business performance.
- Work with contract experts (i.e. developers, designers, etc) to improve customer experience and site performance
- Proven track record of delivering B2C e-commerce profitable growth
- 3-10 years of eCommerce management or Digital Product Manager experience within eCommerce
- Proven analytical and data-driven decision-making skills
- Experience working to a Lean Startup model - Agile working / Sprints / MVPs / Test and learn
- Highly organised, mature problem-solving with sharp business acumen
- Experienced and focused on a scientific approach to testing, ensuring you get conclusive results that leave little room for assumptions.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who can “own it” by identifying opportunities and leading them through execution
- Experience sourcing, recruiting and managing required skill sets across eCommerce, if and when needed to achieve the outcome required.
- You are a highly analytical, customer-focused problem solver with the ability to simplify the complicated
- You are a CX enthusiast who is obsessed with improving user experience
- You are a self-starter with entrepreneurial thinking and a growth mindset
- Experience with Shopify is a benefit.
- $130,000 - $150,000 + Super
About the Company:Globally operating B2B SaaS company solving complex problems and solving them well. They have experienced rapid, consistent growth with over 60,000 customers, and continue to innovate with their solutions. You will be joining a passionate team with a strong company culture, and get to work with an ...
- $140,000 - $150,000 + Super
About the Company:This major global brand and household name has become renowned for continuously driving innovation with technology, and their commitment to customer satisfaction. They have recently embarked on the journey to transform their product teams and refine and uplift the product management practice within the ...