- 29 days ago
- 29 days ago
I am searching for YOU, an innovative Email Marketing Specialist with experience in both sales and acquisition email production as well as retention and nurture campaign strategies. With experience using Hubspot you will lead the full email marketing process from research, content creation, and campaign development you will be focused on delivering cheaper and faster acquisition and conversion rates.
- Build and lead the email marketing campaigns to engage key audiences
- Create and optimize automation strategies to drive performance and effectiveness
- Implementation effective lead nurturing EDM campaigns
- Maximizing sales conversion using content as the foundation
- Monitoring and reporting on each campaign
- Producing and presenting performance reporting for all activity, including the setup of sales and marketing dashboard
- Previous experience using HubSpot or Salesforce
- Automation and CRM experience in a Saas company, desired
- Previous B2B experience
- Content writing with a sales/persuasive agenda
- Basic HTML and CSS to update templates is a bonus.
- A quick learner who loves to pick up new software; you love working on a variety of digital marketing channels, variety is the spice of life after all
What's in it for you:
- Join a culture driven company
- Flexible working policy, Up to 2 days from home per week!
- Gym allowance
- Moden workplace in a central location
Performance Marketing Specialist
- Up to $85k + Super
BLACKROC is proud to be partnering with a brand-name entertainment company in APAC. I have the assignment of searching for a paid media specialist to help drive their social media campaigns across Facebook and other social media platforms.The Role:Reporting to the Head Of Marketing you will be implementing pa...
Growth Marketing Manager
- Up to $110k + Super
BLACKROC is proud to be partnering with a leading brand in the industry, looking for a Growth Marketing Manager. Leading a small team YOU will be responsible for owning and managing the paid media strategies to drive full-funnel results and brand awareness.We are looking for a paid media guru with hands-on exper...
Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator
- $70k + Super
BLACKROC has partnered with a leading property development company looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team part-time to help drive strategic campaigns across their clients' channels.The Role: Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be working alongside them ...
Facebook Ad Specialist
- Up to $80K + Super
BLACKROC is excited to be partnering with a team-focused digital agency searching for a Digital Media Specialist working across paid social with a focus on Facebook. We are searching for YOU a Facebook ad wizard with experience managing large budgets.Your Responsibilities: L...