This is a high-growth SaaS scale-up and disruptor solving problems for their industry, and solving them well. They are looking for a Product Owner to join them as they enter their next stage of growth, and come along the journey as they continue to bed down product-led principles throughout the organisation. Driven by outcome over output, you will work closely with customers, Senior Product Managers and the Head of Product to develop solutions that deliver user and business value.
About the Role:
As a Digital Product Owner, you will work closely with a Senior Product Manager and be responsible for prioritising the roadmap according to the business strategy and objectives. Working within your product trio and with various stakeholders, you will be the primary point of contact as you refine processes and define areas for improvement, and set up the steps required for the product’s next iteration. Collaborating with Design and Development teams, you will help define the solution, and drive its delivery.
- Develop product roadmaps and feature sets aligned to the product strategy and customer outcomes
- Prioritise ideas and product improvements based on customer and business value
- Work with the Product Manager and the business to develop longer term vision and strategy
- Communicate to the delivery team with the product vision, communicating the business benefits of the product and features and taking them with you on the journey
- Use research, insights and data to inform and iterate on the product.
- Work closely with the Design team, to understand usability, work on story elaboration and provide guidance on acceptance criteria
- Drive the Agile methodology adaptation in the Product space
- Manage the expectations of the senior stakeholders to maximise the product value
- Support the Product Manager with the creation of business cases for the development of new products
- Sprint backlog prioritisation and the creation of users stories for development sprints
- Facilitate in backlog refinement activities and drive release goals in collaboration with the Iteration Manager
- Monitor product outcomes, discover variances and propose necessary actions.
- 2-3 year experience as a Product Owner ideally across multiple domains
- Direct prior experience working within an Agile delivery environment
- General understanding of user experience principles and the importance of customer-centred design practices
- General understanding of data analytics and how to use data to make informed decisions that will drive customer engagement and revenue growth
- Experience in performing analysis and developing and documenting requirements as user stories
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with experience documenting user journeys, writing user stories and working with Engineering to deliver digital products
- Demonstrated past success in releasing products and meeting business objectives
- An effective communicator, keeping in touch with the development team and internal and external stakeholders
- A proven record of influencing cross-functional teams and great teamwork skills - essentially your teams love working with you!
Please note a high volume of my roles are 'off-market' and not advertised on job boards so let's connect.
Technical Product Owner
About the Company: This Brisbane-based, B2B software scale-up is solving exciting problems for one of the most exciting industries. With over 1,000 high-profile clients globally they have grown exponentially in the last few years, with team members all over the world and a brilliant suite of highly innovative produc...
- Up to $150k + super
About the Company: This is a high-growth SaaS scale-up and disruptor solving problems for their industry, and solving them well. They are looking for a Product Owner to join them as they enter their next stage of growth, and come along the journey as they continue to bed down product-led principles throughout the organi...
Product Delivery Manager
- $150,000 - $160,000 + super
About the Company: This is a high-growth B2B SaaS business, with over 55,000 users globally and a suite of innovative products that allow their clients to reach their full potential in the service provided to their customers. At a pivotal time in their growth journey, they are looking for a Product Delivery Manager to jo...