BLACKROC are seeking multiple talented UX/UI Designer to join this high-growth B2C brand is a market-leading company with global reach. While they are a multinational company, they maintain a start-up culture and remain committed to innovation and understanding customer behaviour. As an Employer of some of the largest design teams in Brisbane, their UX/UI designers have access to high volumes of data and are supported by strong processes and cross-functional teams that make the role exciting and with endless growth potential.
About the Role:
We are looking UX/UI designer than can bring a customer centered approach to our design process to enhance the digital experience we deliver to our customers. You will be responsible for creating a user friendly, and accessible experiences for our B2C customers. As a crucial member of our team, you will contribute to all stages of the digital product development process from research and ideation through to execution.
- Propose innovative solutions that meet business and technology objectives whilst maintaining a user-centered approach.
- Utilise both quantitative and qualitative data to identify improvement opportunities.
- Craft interaction designs that meet the needs of customers through research artifacts.
- Validate and evaluate successful prototypes through design sprint and user testing.
- Align product requirements to a design across a range of platforms (e.g. desktop, native mobile apps iOS and Android)
- Contribute to feedback and input on Information Architecture to facilitate the navigation of online products across diverse platforms.
- Present and report on successful concepts that foster innovation and new designs for the business.
- Strong UI & UX Design and analysis experience
- You collaborate closely with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- You have a proven ability to communicate and deliver UX design concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience using design tools such as Sketch, Abstract and Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as Invision and/or Azure
- You have a strong understanding of developing and adhering to style guidelines.
- Experience conducting user testing and supporting A/B testing
- Your portfolio is of a high standard showcasing your skill and project experience.
- 9-day fortnight (for the same pay)
- Fully flexible and WFH (if you prefer the office we have an onsite Barista during office hours)
- Heavily subsidised gym memberships and other paid for services as part of our wellness calendar (flu vaccine, social sports, corporate games, Employee Assistance program)
For more information contact Carlos Barangé Deu at BLACKROC on 0450 617 938. Alternatively if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Web & Digital Design space in Brisbane feel free to confidentially contact me.
UX / UI Design
- $100-$110K + super
Drive UX/UI excellence within a passionate team that cares about the most vulnerable people. Make a difference and use your design skills for good. Carlos 0450 617 938 About the Company: BLACKROC is seeking a talented UX/UI designer to join a collaborative team to lead visual ...
UX / UI Design
Senior Product Designer
- $120,000 - $140,000 + super
Company This Product-led SaaS company is seeking a highly talented and progressive Product Designer who shares their vision for designing beautiful and functional software. This is an opportunity to join a highly-collaborative team and learn from inspiring leaders in a company that is known for its Human Centred Design ...
UX / UI Design
Senior Creative Designer
- $90,000 - $100,000 + super
About the companyBLACKROC are seeking a talented Creative Designer to join one of Brisbane's best agencies with over 15 years of proven industry success. You'll be working across both Print and Digital media and using your Design talents to work on a breadth of projects, from creative concept work to web and mobile ...