This company is looking for a Senior Technical Consultant who has proven history working as a highly adaptable candidate who possesses on-the-tools experience with the ability to think strategically about the client’s problems and provide technical solutions.
- 3+ Years of Technology Consulting or Systems Engineering Experience
- Experience with Microsoft, Windows Server and SharePoint
- Experience delivery projects with Azure or other cloud-based technologies
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships, with the ability to business develop and identify new opportunities
- Experience with general networking principles
- Ability to develop quality written deliverables and effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical minded stakeholders
- Virtualisation - VmWare or Hyper-V
- Business Continuity - Veeam
- Security - Cisco, Fortinet, Meraki
- Team leadership or experience in a senior position
Cloud & Infrastructure
Help Desk Officer
BLACKROC is working alongside one of Australia's biggest success stories over the last 40 years. You will be joining a team who have an average tenure of 6+ years at the company, who are now looking to a Help Desk Officer, responsible for providing technology support to non-technical stakeholders. This is an excitin...