In this newly created opportunity you will mentor a team of skilled SOC analysts in their detection and responses to security incidents. On top of this you will be responsible for driving automation initiatives, enhancing efficiencies and improving the overall security posture for their customers.
- Mentor and train SOC analysts in the use of Microsoft Security suite, with a focus on Sentinel.
- Ensure SOC team readiness through regular drills and training for incident responsiveness.
- Implement automation workflows within Microsoft Sentinel to streamline repetitive tasks and improve response times.
- Integrate threat intelligence feeds into Sentinel to enhance the SOC team's ability to identify and respond to emerging threats
- Work closely with customers and internal business units to ensure a holistic and coordinated approach to cybersecurity, including collaboration on security projects for overall posture enhancement.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the capabilities of the SOC team.
- Proven hands-on experience with Microsoft Sentinel, including configuration, customisation, and operation
- Experience coaching or mentoring others in a SOC setting
- Experience in incident detection, response, and mitigation
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, ISO 27001, CIS Controls)
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or Microsoft Certified: Sentinel, and/or Azure certifications are highly desirable.
BLACKROC is pleased to be working alongside a multi-national healthcare organisation as they continue to grow out their Cloud Platform team. They are currently looking for a Platform specialist as the last hire in their newly created team. In this role, you will ensure the stability of their IT infrastruc...