The ideal candidate will have experience in incident response, threat hunting, and security monitoring. Strong knowledge of security tools and technologies such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, and Vulnerability Management is a must. Familiarity with industry standard frameworks such as NIST, ISO, and COBIT is a plus.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Experience in threat hunting in Network Data, Endpoint Data and cloud environments
- Experience in security tools and technologies such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, and Vulnerability Management
- Experience in scanning for vulnerabilities
- Hands on practical knowledge of Wireshark
- Ability to follow industry security standards like NIST, ISO, and COBIT
- Hybrid work options
- Chance to work with new technology
- Annual review
- Great team and employee benefits
- Career development
For more information on this opportunity please contact Harry at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0438 175 130. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within Cyber Security in Brisbane/Gold Coast, feel free to contact me.
Cyber Security Analyst
Are you an experienced Cyber Security professional looking for your next challenge? Do you have a passion for protecting sensitive data and a strong track record of identifying and mitigating security threats? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of our biggest clients as a Cyber Security Analyst. In this role, you ...