They are looking to add to their Software Development team and want to hire two Senior Software Engineers, these roles can be based locally or they are open to remote candidates if based in Australia.
What you will do ?
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the software development team and its's objectives, the quality of its technical deliverables, low-level design, planning and implementation of development requirements and reviewing all code developed for the system, other accountabilities include;
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture
- Developing tools and applications by producing clean and efficient code
- Reviewing and debugging code
- Test Driven Development
- Prioritise and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
- Work with internal teams and external stakeholders to improve products.
- Experience with Git version control and code review processes
- Experience across Docker, MySQL,/ MariaDB and Linux.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Experience in using automated testing frameworks
- Strong problem solver that is practical
For the right applicant they will consider 100% REMOTE working but candidate must reside in AUSTRALIA.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Danielle McNeill at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0404 765 345. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Web Development space then feel free to contact me
Technical Lead - PHP / React
- $140,000 - $160,000
BLACKROC has partnered with one of Brisbane’s biggest success stories to bring you a chance of mixing your talents with some of the finest developers. They are smart. Like to build neat products and have a culture like no other. The tenures held here are 4+ years on average. You get to work on bleeding edge tech with top tier produ...