You'll be joining a team that's working with internal and external stakeholders to create and develop existing software solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Taking ownership of an existing product and writing maintainable and extensible code.
- Contributing to and executing on each stage of the engineering roadmap to elevate the quality of both development practises and the product itself.
- Collaborating with a diverse group of peers and stakeholders to capture requirements and improve processes.
- Troubleshooting and optimising existing code for improved performance
- Experience building performant and maintainable .NET applications.
- Familiarity with software development environments that practice TDD and DevOps
- Able to write code that follows SOLID principles and common design patterns.
- Exposure to developing SPAs using React, Vue or similar
- An innovation-led company culture that produces exciting work
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Yearly training allowance and incredible workplace perks
If you are seriously considering pursuing a career path with an organization that will invest in your personal and business growth then send your CV to Harry Finucan immediately at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Harry at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0438 175 130. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within Cyber Security or software engineering in Brisbane/Gold Coast, feel free to contact me.
Senior .NET Developer
- Starting from $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with this privately-owned company who are looking to embark on the next stage of their technological upheaval. You’ll be playing a key role in building innovative leading B2C applications that are at the forefront of a billion dollar industry. This is a chance to join an Australian incubated and grown technology com...
Senior .NET Developer
BLACKROC are excited to be partnering with a cutting edge technology company as they continue to expand their engineering presence in Brisbane, QLD. Join a purpose-driven local team as they continue to drive innovation and produce more positive end-user outcomes with high resolution software design. You'll be j...
Head of Engineering
- Up to $200,000 + Super dependant on experience
Newly created opportunity with an iconic global B2C consumer brand. As the business heads into a hugely promising growth chapter, this role will play a key part in reviewing the existing technology platform and shaping it's future, as well as helping the team develop processes and ways of working. Your time will be spent equally on archi...
- Up to $150k including superannuation DOE.
Hiring a Mid-Senior Software Developer for an established, reputable business with an impressive track record of employee loyalty. Working alongside a team of 16~ developers, in an agile environment, you'll be developing, designing and implementing new and/or modified software products. Tech environment (not...
Senior Software Engineer
- Starting from $160,000 + Super
This is an opportunity to join an Australian software success story as they look to grow their high performing engineering team. If you're someone who enjoys thinking about deep technical problems and discovering what's possible in terms of system performance and scalability, this is a chance to apply your interests towards a meaningful and comp...
Principal Software Engineer
- Up to 180k + super depending on experience
This is a small, yet growing and talented team working on platforms technologies that are driving new solutions for improving human health. As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be a key member of their engineering team, responsible for designing, building, and maintaining high-performance software solutions. Yo...
Test Automation Engineer
- Up to $140k including superannuation.
Hiring a highly skilled and motivated Test Automation Engineer, capable of taking ownership in the building of a robust, efficient and scalable test automation framework from scratch using Cypress on existing infrastructure.About you: 4+ years experience developing tests from code ...