What you’ll be doing
- Taking ownership of an existing product and writing maintainable and extensible code.
- Contributing to and executing on each stage of the engineering roadmap to elevate the quality of both development practises and the product itself.
- Collaborating with a diverse group of peers and stakeholders to capture requirements and improve processes.
- Troubleshooting and optimising existing code for improved performance
- Experience building performant and maintainable .NET applications.
- Familiarity with software development environments that practice TDD and DevOps
- Able to write code that follows SOLID principles and common design patterns.
- Exposure to event driven architectures and technologies like Kafka, Redis etc.
- An innovation-led company culture that produces exciting work
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Industry leading leave policy
Currently reading: "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" by Matthew Stover. Always open to book recommendations!
Ph/txt: 0400 659 332 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
.NET Technical Lead
- Up to $180,000 + Super depending on experience
BLACKROC have partnered with an Australian-founded technology creator and innovator as they look to grow their engineering capability to meet continued commercial success! You'll be joining a team who's products have generated enormous market interest across multiple industry verticals both domestically and internationally.In this role, ...
Senior Backend Developer
BLACKROC is currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer with expertise in Kotlin. This is what you'll use on the day to day! Working for an Australian-founded B2C product company, you'll be joining a remote-first engineering team who are passionate about delivering world-class user experiences thro...