You will be a crucial member of the delivery team, collaborating closely with the Product Owner, development team, and other business functions to ensure that all requirements are accurately documented, and aligned with business needs. This role will support the Product Owner in conducting analysis and adaptive planning activities, while also prioritising customer perspectives to clearly define the desired behaviour of the system.
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan and utilise various techniques such as user interviews, process modeling, and sequence diagrams to elicit requirements.
- Identify and document relevant business processes, stakeholders, systems, policies, and rules involved in the development of new features.
- Implement tools and techniques for requirements lifecycle management, including traceability and mapping between requirements, stories, design, and delivery activities.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between business and technical teams by translating technical requirements into understandable language for all parties involved.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to analyze the business domain, groom the backlog, and prepare new stories for the PO.
- Ensure that all stories are elaborated through examples to enforce business rules and that they are delivered as "Done" for each sprint in collaboration with the delivery team.
- Utilize visual aids and process maps to transfer knowledge to the rest of the team and ensure that all documentation related to the change is up to date and visible to all members of the business.
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Strong understanding and implementation of Agile methodology
- Experience in Product and Project Management
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects/squads
Lead Business Analyst
BLACKROC is currently working with the Educations Queensland Insight Program to seek a Lead Business Analyst for a 10-month contract. In this role, you will collaborate with various stakeholder groups simultaneously, supporting the Data Governance Architect in establishing the foundation for data governance practices within the department. Your ...
Project Manager - Governance
BLACKROC are pleased to be working alongside this government organisation, which is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the implementation of the new operating model for their Customer Services Branch. The Project Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring successful project delivery in collaboration w...