BLACKROC is excited to partner with an expanding organisation providing A-grade solutions to safeguard their Australian customers with affordable, comprehensive and dependable insurance. Their development and substantial growth has meant they are needing a Security Solutions Architect (AWS) to assist with all needs in their enterprise-wide security architecture.
As the sole Security Solutions Architect, you will have the opportunity to promote security architecture through early intervention in technology project lifecycles.
Every day you will:
- Mentor and liaise with stakeholders in different areas of the business to improve cyber security outcomes
- Work closely with analysts and security teams to provide architectural advice
- Plan out and define technical solutions involving the migration of on-prem systems to AWS/GCP cloud
- Ensure all inflight and pre-existing projects comply with the organisations security standards
You will need:
- 3-5 years years in a similar role, focusing on security architecture
- Industry certifications (eg CISM,
CISSP, TOGAF, SABSA, GIAC) and/or relevant industry experience
- Experience in driving security design and deployment
- Experience with AWS/GCP cloud solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach other technical staff
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
If this sounds like you, give me a call immediately on 0450 254 160 or click APPLY NOW.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Hannah at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0450 254 160. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within Cloud and Infrastructure in Brisbane, feel free to contact me.
Cloud & Infrastructure
Application Support Officer
BLACKROC is pleased to be working with a large government-owned organisation who are in the midst of major organisational growth. They are looking for a self-motivated person who can perform and act at an intermediate level which can confidently diagnose, troubleshoot, support and assist with escalated enquiries without having t...