You'll be building, maintaining and extending services that power highly sophisticated software that's already in use internationally. The team you'll be joining is comprised of multi-talented individuals who understand what it means to collaborate autonomously and don't see that phrase as being an oxymoron.
What You'll Ideally Have
- Familiarity with building highly scalable, available and secure systems for the web.
- Experience using Ruby on Rail to build complex distributed systems and integrate high traffic APIs.
- Knowledge of how to implement containerization and orchestration.
- Knowledge of when it doesn't make sense to do so.
- Experience working in remote-first businesses.
- Interest in mentoring less experienced peers.
- A high trust, remote-first working culture that communicates and operates asynchronously.
- A capable, user-focused team of technologists who believe in delivering useful and enjoyable software with minimal stress.
- A company that'll provide you with growth avenues and leadership that sees the value in providing them to you.
- Generous allowances for co-working spaces, extra leave and quarterly team building events!
Currently reading: "Setting the Table" by Danny Meyer. Always open to book recommendations!
Ph/txt: 0400 659 332 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior .NET Developer
BLACKROC are exciting to be partnering with this cutting edge consultancy as they continue to expand their engineering presence in Brisbane, QLD. Join a purpose-driven team as they continue to drive innovation and produce more positive end-user outcomes with bespoke product and software designs. You'll be joining a ...
BLACKROC are exciting to be partnering with this cutting edge consultancy as they continue to expand their engineering presence in Brisbane, QLD. Join a purpose-driven team as they continue to drive innovation and produce more positive end-user outcomes with bespoke product and software designs. You'll be joining a team that's worki...
- Starting from $85,000 + Super
This is an opportunity to join an autonomous group of technologists who are building software to support a multi-billion dollar industry in Australia. You'll be working directly with the engineering manager, senior developers, and industry SME's in designing, developing, and ultimately scaling both the product and internal software infrastructur...
Senior .NET Developer
- $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with this privately-owned company who are looking to embark on the next stage of their technological upheaval. You’ll be playing a key role in building innovative leading B2C applications that are at the forefront of a billion dollar industry. This is a chance to join an Australian incubated and grown technology com...