- Planning, running and delivering activities in a timely manner to support the implementation of new releases across digital platforms which support the vision and purpose
- Defining and undertaking readiness activity, making sure that all required logistics for the implementation event are fully planned and cascaded across all relevant stakeholders
- Making sure that there’s robust risk management by actively managing risks and dependencies, providing cross-team synchronisation and developing activities to adequately embed release changes within the business
- Completing required governance activities associated with each digital release in collaboration with relevant teams
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a role related to product or release management
- Proven capability in efficiently planning, supervising, and executing medium to high-level complex projects and releases within the defined time, quality, and cost standards
- Demonstrate competence in developing and handling diverse client and stakeholder relationships and expectations, including effective communication and influencing skills
- Possesses strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills. Proficient in working with Agile methodologies and/or Squad communities and products
Project Manager - Governance
BLACKROC are pleased to be working alongside this government organisation, which is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the implementation of the new operating model for their Customer Services Branch. The Project Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring successful project delivery in collaboration w...
Lead Business Analyst
BLACKROC is currently working with the Educations Queensland Insight Program to seek a Lead Business Analyst for a 10-month contract. In this role, you will collaborate with various stakeholder groups simultaneously, supporting the Data Governance Architect in establishing the foundation for data governance practices within the department. Your ...