This industry leading client of ours are seeking a Performance Analyst with to join their Performance & Insights team and provide expertise in their field. This is a chance for you to make the role your own, work independently with great WFH flexibility whilst also joining a team with a fantastic culture and inclusive work environment.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an analytical or consultative role (commercial experience.
- Possesses strong stakeholder management and consultative experience. (Commercial experience highly desirable).
- The ability to to problem solve and provide critical thinking.
- Prior business modelling and reporting experience required.
- Experience using data visualisation tools (MS Power BI) required.
- Strong stakeholder management & communication skills required.
- Being able to think analytically and provide problem solving skills to go above and beyond the needs of this business.
- Experience using Python a bonus.
BI & Data Analytics
BLACKROC is pleased to be working alongside this well-known government organisation. They are looking for a Data Analyst to perform analytics and data interpretation to inform business decisions. The Data Analyst will provision data, insights and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders.Responsibilities: