As the Lead Business Analyst, you will:
- Apply advanced business analysis skills using techniques and tools for data governance, data management, and service management solutions.
- Consult with stakeholders to assess current process frameworks and data management practices.
- Define and document future data governance structures, roles, responsibilities, policies, and procedures.
- Specify and document ITIL Service Management processes and related collateral.
- Analyse, define, and document attribute-based access control (ABAC) attributes and access rules.
- Analyse and contribute to the development of organisational change management artifacts.
- Essential prior experience as a Lead Business Analyst in a substantial Business Analytics and Data Platform Program or equivalent.
- Lead investigative efforts to identify business requirements and define efficient business processes.
- Secure formal agreement from a broad and diverse group of potentially senior stakeholders on scope and requirements, establishing a baseline for solution delivery.
- Analyze and design business processes, exploring alternative solutions leveraging new technologies and automation.
- Actively monitor and share knowledge with fellow business analysts, contributing to the upkeep of high-quality project deliverables through the use of various management and system design tools.
Project Manager - Governance
BLACKROC are pleased to be working alongside this government organisation, which is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the implementation of the new operating model for their Customer Services Branch. The Project Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring successful project delivery in collaboration w...