As an Iteration Manager, you will focus on maintaining a steady, continuous flow of work for the teams. You will build and run your delivery team, 'fine-tuning' your processes for a more effective and efficient output of software shipment.
To be successful in this role you will be a dynamic and progressive Iteration Manager with Product experience who lives and breathes Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for Agile processes and improvement within the team
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies with Agile teams including daily stand-ups, development estimation sessions, backlog grooming sessions, Iteration Planning Meetings, deployments, retros, showcases, and more.
- Facilitate in-depth specifications and release plans by collaborating with Agile teams and management
- Working with the Product Owner and the business to understand business and customer requirements
- Prioritise removal of impediments and coach the team to resolve them
- Work closely with stakeholders and Agile teams and be the bridge of communication between teams through all phases of delivery; discoveries, inceptions and delivery
- Manage the QA process with the Developers, Testers, and appropriate business users
- Maintain the focus on customer value and outcomes and maximise work-flow
- Release management - communicate the impact on the business to business users and provide progress updates to minimise the impact on the business
- Collaborate with other Team Leads to ensure that all new deployments are supported by effective training documentation and communication
- Ensure the team remains focused on priorities and aligned to strategy and roadmaps.
email@example.com | www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-nyhuis
Business Analyst (Digital)
BLACKROC is looking to hire several Business Analysts to work with a national product development team and help bridge the gap between Engineering and Product. As a Business Analyst, you will work directly with best-in-class product owners in cross-functional teams who design, develop and modernize solutions for mobile & w...