BLACKROC is looking for multiple Iteration Managers to fill a crucial role within a product development team within a global mining company to act as a bridge between Engineering and ProductAs an Iteration Manager you will work on an exciting customer facing digital platform, you will guide agile teams in adopting and improving their agile practices, serving as a crucial servant leader. The Iteration Manager will facilitate agile teams through the stages of team development and guide their maturity journey in the agile principles and practices. Leading the team towards achieving high performance and delivering initiatives aligned to the business strategy while leading the team through the entire delivery lifecycle.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies with Agile teams, including daily stand-ups, development estimation sessions, backlog grooming sessions, Iteration Planning Meetings, deployments, retros, showcases, and more.
- Collaborate with Agile teams and management to develop in-depth specifications and release plans, understand business and customer requirements, and prioritise the removal of impediments.
- Manage the QA process with Developers, Testers, and appropriate business users, ensuring the team remains focused on customer value and outcomes and maximising workflow.
- Oversee release management, communicate the impact on the business to users, and provide progress updates to minimise business impact.
- Collaborate with other Team Leads to ensure that all new deployments are supported by effective training documentation and communication.
- Keep the team focused on priorities and aligned with strategy and roadmaps, ensuring successful outcomes for the organisation.
- 3+ Years experience as an Iteration Manager or similar role
- Strong understanding and implementation of Agile Methodology
- Experience in Product and Project Management
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects/squads.