To be successful in this role you will be a dynamic and progressive Iteration Manager with Product experience who lives and breathes Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for Agile processes and improvement within the team
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies with Agile teams including daily stand-ups, development estimation sessions, backlog grooming sessions, Iteration Planning Meetings, deployments, retros, showcases, and more.
- Facilitate in-depth specifications and release plans by collaborating with Agile teams and management
- Working with the Product Owner and the business to understand business and customer requirements
- Prioritise removal of impediments and coach the team to resolve them
- Work closely with stakeholders and Agile teams and be the bridge of communication between teams through all phases of delivery; discoveries, inceptions and delivery
- Manage the QA process with the Developers, Testers, and appropriate business users
- Maintain the focus on customer value and outcomes and maximise work-flow
- Release management - communicate the impact on the business to business users and provide progress updates to minimise the impact on the business
- Collaborate with other Team Leads to ensure that all new deployments are supported by effective training documentation and communication
- Ensure the team remains focused on priorities and aligned to strategy and roadmaps.
email@example.com | www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-nyhuis
Business Analyst Manager
- Up to $170,000 + Super
BLACKROC is currently collaborating with a government-owned organisation, a distinguished leader in the provision of workers' compensation insurance in Queensland for over two decades, to identify their next Business Analyst Manager. This leadership role falls within the purview of E...
Technical Analyst - Workday
- Up to $130,000
BLACKROC is actively seeking a Workday Technical Analyst ready to join an international conglomerate, specifically to contribute to the successful implementation of their Human Capital Management system—Workday. Key Responsibilities: Addressing inquiries from employees or HR users pertaining to various Workday modules ...
Lead Business Analyst
BLACKROC is actively seeking a Lead Business Analyst ready to join an established, reputable business with an impressive track record of employee loyalty. They are rapidly expanding and dedicated to helping Australians saving time, money, and alleviating stress. As the Lead Business Analyst, you will guide their ...