In this role, you'll play a significant part in designing, implementing, and supporting software applications while maintaining optimal performance and quality. You'll also be joining a team that strongly values collaboration and defaulting to a positive posture towards problem solving.
Although this is a predominantly hands-on role, you'll also be expected to lead by example as a senior member of the engineering team and influence culture and ways of working.
This role requires you to be capable of working from an inner-city Brisbane based office for the majority of the week.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with leaders and business stakeholders and contributing to technical discussions to ensure alignment with broader product and commercial goals.
- Leading by example and mentoring team members, fostering both an engineering culture that values best practices and working culture
- Developing new product features, clarifying and improving designs and coordinating with stakeholders to ensure delivery roadmaps are fit for purpose.
- Improving existing software based on performance metrics, internal requirements and customer feedback
- Experience working with .NET and modern web front-end development (preferably React).
- Experience with systems design and developing software from initial architecture through to deployment and testing
- Familiarity with design patterns and implementing them in production
- Exposure to AWS and infrastructure automation
- A hands on technical leadership role with a high ceiling for growth with the business
- An incredibly capable team who're passionate about their product and the technical challenges they get to solve
Currently reading: "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" by Matthew Stover. Always open to book recommendations!
Ph/txt: 0400 659 332 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior .NET Developer
- Starting from $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with this privately-owned company who are looking to embark on the next stage of their technological upheaval. You’ll be playing a key role in building innovative leading B2C applications that are at the forefront of a billion dollar industry. This is a chance to join an Australian incubated and grown technology com...
Senior Backend Developer
BLACKROC is currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer with expertise in Kotlin. This is what you'll use on the day to day! Working for an Australian-founded B2C product company, you'll be joining a remote-first engineering team who are passionate about delivering world-class user experiences thro...