As the Technical Lead, you'll be spending 80% of your day working as a developer, while the rest of your efforts will be liaising with multiple stakeholders to translate business needs into technical solutions.
As this Greenfield project evolves, you will be responsible for shaping a new onshore development team, who will continue to introduce new ideas across the business and find success in delivering valuable work.
What you'll be doing
- Taking part in a new design of a fully funded greenfield project.
- Working alongside the CTO to discuss technical, design and product solutions.
- Building out the development team to find success throughout the engineering roadmap.
- Documenting all aspects of the system and application as references for new employees and for future maintenance of the system.
- Previous experience in a similar or higher technical position.
- Experience building and leading a team of high-performing developers.
- Highly experienced with building and breaking .NET Core applications.
- Experience working with modern web front-end development (React preferred).
- A history of collaborating with multiple stakeholders to develop roadmaps and working towards them.
- Flexible WFH arrangements, with 1-2 days in the Brisbane office.
- Ability to have your say on the engineering roadmap, while completely building out a new onshore development team.
- As the team grows, you'll have the ability to move further into management and off the tools.
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Software Engineering industry in Brisbane, feel free to contact me.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 419 945 298
.NET Technical Lead
- Up to $180,000 + Super depending on experience
BLACKROC have partnered with an Australian-founded technology creator and innovator as they look to grow their engineering capability to meet continued commercial success! You'll be joining a team who's products have generated enormous market interest across multiple industry verticals both domestically and internationally.In this role, ...
Senior .NET Developer
- Starting from $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with this privately-owned company who are looking to embark on the next stage of their technological upheaval. You’ll be playing a key role in building innovative leading B2C applications that are at the forefront of a billion dollar industry. This is a chance to join an Australian incubated and grown technology com...
Senior Backend Developer
BLACKROC is currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer with expertise in Kotlin. This is what you'll use on the day to day! Working for an Australian-founded B2C product company, you'll be joining a remote-first engineering team who are passionate about delivering world-class user experiences thro...