As the Technical Lead, you'll be spending 80% of your day working as a developer, while the rest of your efforts will be liaising with multiple stakeholders to translate business needs into technical solutions.
As this Greenfield project evolves, you will be responsible for shaping a new onshore development team, who will continue to introduce new ideas across the business and find success in delivering valuable work.
What you'll be doing
- Taking part in a new design of a fully funded greenfield project.
- Working alongside the CTO to discuss technical, design and product solutions.
- Building out the development team to find success throughout the engineering roadmap.
- Documenting all aspects of the system and application as references for new employees and for future maintenance of the system.
- Previous experience in a similar or higher technical position.
- Experience building and leading a team of high-performing developers.
- Highly experienced with building and breaking .NET Core applications.
- Experience working with modern web front-end development (React preferred).
- A history of collaborating with multiple stakeholders to develop roadmaps and working towards them.
- Flexible WFH arrangements, with 1-2 days in the Brisbane office.
- Ability to have your say on the engineering roadmap, while completely building out a new onshore development team.
- As the team grows, you'll have the ability to move further into management and off the tools.
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Software Engineering industry in Brisbane, feel free to contact me.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 419 945 298
.NET Technical Lead
- $180,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with an Australian software business who are looking for a Technical Lead to join their team to bring this fully funded Greenfield project to life! As the Technical Lead, you'll be spending 80% of your day working as a developer, while the rest of your efforts will be liaising with multiple stakeholders to transla...
Mid to Senior Level .NET Developer
- Up to $140,000 + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with an Australian software business who are looking for a Mid Level Developer to join their newly formed team to bring this fully funded Greenfield project to life! You'll be spending your days working within a fast paced environment, while working on the latest technologies on all areas of the Software Developme...
Junior to Mid Level .NET Developer
- Up to $100k + Super
BLACKROC have partnered with this established global organisation, who have a rare opportunity for a junior to mid level developer to join their team. They offer diverse challenges in this complex environment with the ability for a junior to take on different learning environments with the right support and guidance. You will be joinin...
Full Stack Developer
- Up to $150,000 + Super
BLACKROC are excited to work with this global technology company as they continue to expand their engineering teams in Australia!You'll be joining a team building complex high performance services leveraging .NET. Prior commercial experience with F# will help you get up to speed with their codebase faster but, the team are more than happ...