As a Business Analyst, you will work directly with best-in-class product owners in cross-functional teams who design, develop and modernize solutions for mobile & web applications; you will be responsible for delivering the industry first, best products, analyzing requirements, refining user stories, and supporting the delivery of the Digital strategy.
About the role:
- Work closely with the Product Development team and Scrum Team to create user stories and deliver software solutions.
- Build strong and balanced relationships with partners across the business
- Identify areas within the as-is processes that require improvement
- Design workflow and process strategies to improve business performance
- Staying up to date with the latest business practices, technologies, and agile practices.
- Prepare business cases defining potential benefits, and options for achieving these benefits through new or changed processes and associating business risks.
- Facilitate meetings between the development team & business stakeholders to scope requirements for projects.
- Work with a broad range of industry-wide modeling techniques
- Experience working with UI/UX Designers and Product owners to understand the user journey.
- Strong understanding of delivering digital B2C Solutions (Mobile Applications)
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile Environment
- Knowledge of Business Analyst methods, techniques, and tools aligned with BABOK v3.
- Experienced in being able to lead and shape thinking while being able to harness the correct information, and using best fit Agile development practices.
Lead Business Analyst
BLACKROC is currently working with the Educations Queensland Insight Program to seek a Lead Business Analyst for a 10-month contract. In this role, you will collaborate with various stakeholder groups simultaneously, supporting the Data Governance Architect in establishing the foundation for data governance practices within the department. Your ...
Project Manager - Governance
BLACKROC are pleased to be working alongside this government organisation, which is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the implementation of the new operating model for their Customer Services Branch. The Project Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring successful project delivery in collaboration w...