- Serve as the primary point of contact for identified projects between business stakeholders, the Product Manager/Owner, and the technical squad.
- Utilize agile analysis techniques, such as user stories, backlog refinement, elaboration, story mapping, and prioritization techniques.
- Conduct analysis and make informed decisions on complex issues, and contribute significantly to the preparation, evaluation, and finalization of program artifacts.
- Work with the Product Manager/Owner to clarify problem statements, deployment, and implementation approaches.
- Establish strong collaborative internal relationships at all levels to facilitate rapid transformation, plan acceptance, mutual support, and success. •
- Research, collaborate, and integrate best practices and thought leadership into planning and execution approaches.
- Maintain and update the user story backlog on an ongoing basis.
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate business needs and requirements effectively.
- Prior experience working within a Product Development Squad.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Riki at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0478 077 447. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities in Brisbane, feel free to reach out. firstname.lastname@example.org | www.linkedin.com/in/mattheus-wessels
Lead Business Analyst
BLACKROC is currently working with the Educations Queensland Insight Program to seek a Lead Business Analyst for a 10-month contract. In this role, you will collaborate with various stakeholder groups simultaneously, supporting the Data Governance Architect in establishing the foundation for data governance practices within the department. Your ...