- Implement and guide software delivery practices to ensure smooth product engagement for customers.
- Coach teams and break work into incremental and valuable deliverables aligned with roadmaps.
- Report team performance, delivery, and platform to Engineering Managers and Technology leaders.
- Align team objectives with Product, Technical, and Business strategies.
- Manage risks and dependencies across the engineering system of work.
- Implement, maintain, and improve the technical roadmap for your team.
- Facilitate discussions, deliverables, estimates, and commitments using latest technologies.
- Ensure teams meet business SLAs in terms of performance, uptime, logging, and monitoring.
- Act on technical opportunities within your teams and the wider platform and business.
- Proven experience as a Delivery Manager or similar role in the software/product industry.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and internal business partners.
- Good understanding of technology trends and their application to business needs.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Ability to manage risks, dependencies, and deliverables in a complex engineering system.
Project Manager - Governance
BLACKROC are pleased to be working alongside this government organisation, which is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the implementation of the new operating model for their Customer Services Branch. The Project Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring successful project delivery in collaboration w...
Lead Business Analyst
BLACKROC is currently working with the Educations Queensland Insight Program to seek a Lead Business Analyst for a 10-month contract. In this role, you will collaborate with various stakeholder groups simultaneously, supporting the Data Governance Architect in establishing the foundation for data governance practices within the department. Your ...