The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant impact within the organisation by designing, developing and maintaining data pipelines and infrastructure in the both Azure and AWS cloud environmentS. You will work with cutting-edge technologies and a range of data sources, providing expert advice and guidance to stakeholders across the organisation.
- At least 3 years of experience in data engineering, with a specific focus on Azure technologies ( Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake, Synapse) or extensive experience using AWS.
- Proven track record in designing and implementing complex data pipelines and infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Strong programming skills in Python, Scala or Java
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
BI & Data Analytics
BLACKROC is pleased to be working alongside this well-known government organisation. They are looking for a Data Analyst to perform analytics and data interpretation to inform business decisions. The Data Analyst will provision data, insights and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders.Responsibilities: