Working to create memorable client's experiences, this Design Led Product company are going through some serious growth and are looking for a passionate Product Designer to uplift their platform.
Collaborating with the development team, you will own the end-to-end of the Product Design lifecycle. You will be working on a ground up greenfield project that will be used internationally.
- Take ownership of the overall responsibility for the product's User Experience and be the voice of the user.
- Build and maintain the Design System and style guide and help evolve the design system, helping empower the design team to achieve consistency, while providing flexibility, and ultimately efficiency
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, your team and engineers to turn this into workflows as well as select, design and/or refine UI elements used through the application.
- Collection and analysis of empirical data to drive product improvements and business strategy.
- Facilitating workshops related to requirements gathering, usability testing, and acceptance testing.
- Develop sketches, wire-frames and interactive models to prototype and test solutions.
- In your 3+ years of Product or UX/UI design experience, ideally in the B2B SaaS space.
- A systemic design approach and experience in developing the foundations, patterns and governing rules of a design system are essential. Experience building a Design System will be viewed very positively.
- You love solving problems through design and can communicate your ideas with sketches, journey maps, wireframes, screen flows and rapid prototypes.
- You can understand & identify user requirements through interviews, user testing, contextual inquiries and data analysis.
- You can negotiate and understand that technical, business, and design constraints & priorities that factor into every product decision.
- You have experience designing for accessibility
For more information on this exciting opportunity and others I have coming up in the UX/UI and Product Design space please contact Georgia at BLACKROC on 0435 228 152 / email@example.com
Please note a high volume of my roles are 'off-market' and not advertised on job boards so let's connect.
UX / UI Design
Senior Product Designer
- $100,000 - $120,000 + Super
About the Company:Leading EdTech SaaS provider, delivering e-learning solutions and content through their Learning Management System to a range of industries such as the disability and sport sectros. Their innovative solutions have significant impact on the lives of their users, and you will have the opportunity to shape...