BLACKROC are seeking a highly empathetic UX Researcher with a thirst for social impact to join this organisation that creates software focused on improving millions of people’s quality of life across Australia. This company is currently on the quest to move from ‘project-led’ to ‘product-led’ and are eager to find someone, that is passionate about championing the use of research and ensuring the right problems are being solved!
This company understands the ideal balance between collaboration and flexibility, allowing you to work 3 days from home and 2 days within their modern CBD Office. They've been successful in developing an environment where you’re truly encourage to succeed, with ongoing career development opportunities and support.
As a trusted advisor within the cross-functional delivery team, you will be involved in research throughout the entire software development lifecycle. You will be representing the voice of millions of customers, understanding the importance of conducting both quantitative and qualitative research and using the insights to inform product strategy.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to define research problems and execute research activities to solve them.
- Conduct stakeholder and user interviews, moderate usability sessions and develop/implement user surveys.
- Participate in workshops.
- Document research reports for internal stakeholders, developing user personas and journey maps.
- Present research insights to stakeholders and audiences.
- Recruit users and maintain ongoing relationships with them.
This role is open to Researchers that are still early on in their career with good understanding and foundational experience, having worked in a UX researcher role for the past 1-2 years. Most importantly you’ll be a passionate and driven team player with genuine ambition to continuously expand your knowledge and capabilities.
- 2+ years’ experience working with B2B SaaS products and services (including working within agile and lean philosophies).
- Good working knowledge of qualitative, quantitative and behavioural research techniques with proven ability to scope research, conduct interviews, perform desktop research, synthesize results and communicate findings to the product team.
- Experience using analytical tools to investigate and analyse user data.
- Proven experience in defining user personas, research scripts, usability test scripts, journey maps, and other appropriate research outputs.
- Excellent communication, project management, stakeholder management, workshop facilitation and presentation skills.
- Experience engaging and managing 3rd-party vendor relationships
- Experience with Lean Startup, Lean UX, Design Sprints.
- Experience with ProductBoard, Confluence, Jira.
- Strong presentation skills
If you're ready to take the next step in your career then click APPLY NOW.
For more information on this opportunity and others I have coming up contact Amber at BLACKROC on 0473 575 274 | email@example.com
UX / UI Design
- up to $130K + super
The companyBLACKROC are seeking multiple UI/UX Designers to join a globally successful B2C challenger brand. This company understands the true value of Design and is already home to one of Brisbane's largest Design teams, with continued growth month after month. This is your chance to work within a collaborative cro...
UX / UI Design
Senior Product Designer
- Up to $130,000 + super
Company: BLACKROC are seeking a Senior Product Designer to join this ASX listed, B2B SaaS company. Recognised by iAwards as Start-Up of the Year, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Rising Star, Westpac’s Businesses of Tomorrow, and featured as an Atlassian’ showcase customer. This Start-Up ...