BLACKROC are seeking a empathetic User Researcher to represent the voice of the customer within this purpose-driven organisation, currently embarking on a data and innovation-led customer transformation journey. This is your chance to let your passion for customer centricity and all things research shine. Join a team of A grade delivery specialists that pride themselves in creating seamless digital experiences for millions of customers through complex financial systems.
You will be working closely with the CX team, Product Owners, UI/UX Designers and Developers. Moving between 12 cross-functional delivery teams on a project to project basis ensuring the right problems are being solved and championing the user.
- Be the advisor on all things research-related i.e UX strategy.
- Be involved in early-stage discovery alongside the Product Owners.
- Create and maintain beautiful journey maps that outline current customer challenges and highlight potential opportunities to further improve the experience.
- Marry qualitative feedback with quantitative insights and provide reporting that shows customer trends and sentiment.
- Facilitating ongoing customer research and usability testing across all product and service offerings as well as validating design solutions and recommendations.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers in the creation of wireframes.
- Facilitate workshops and continue to build a customer-centric culture.
- You are a hands-on UX researcher, one day you will be recruiting participants, one day you will be analysing data, the next you'll be creating surveys and tasks for user interviews.
- Thorough knowledge of design methodologies, best practice usability, and experience facilitating usability testing and workshops.
- You know your way around online feedback applications and analytics tools, consolidating findings to highlight key trends and overall sentiment.
- You have set up experiments (A/B and split tests) to validate designs.
- You can combine qual and quant research data and distill findings into easily understood recommendations that can be shared.
- Evidence of previous journey maps and/ or jobs maps that go beyond workflow diagrams and process maps and truly highlight customer needs, pain points, and new opportunities.
- You have exceptional communication skills and the ability to effectively engage stakeholder groups.
- You love supporting and empowering UX Designers to make informed decisions to validate design recommendations and hypotheses.
For more information on this opportunity and others I have coming up contact Amber at BLACKROC on 0473 575 274 | email@example.com
UX / UI Design
- $90,000 - $110,000 + super
The Company: BLACKROC are seeking a highly empathetic UX Researcher with a thirst for social impact to join this organisation that creates software focused on improving millions of people’s quality of life across Australia. This company is currently on the quest to move from ‘project-led’ to ‘product...
UX / UI Design
- up to $130K + super
The companyBLACKROC are seeking multiple UI/UX Designers to join a globally successful B2C challenger brand. This company understands the true value of Design and is already home to one of Brisbane's largest Design teams, with continued growth month after month. This is your chance to work within a collaborative cro...
UX / UI Design
Senior Product Designer
- Up to $130,000 + super
Company: BLACKROC are seeking a Senior Product Designer to join this ASX listed, B2B SaaS company. Recognised by iAwards as Start-Up of the Year, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Rising Star, Westpac’s Businesses of Tomorrow, and featured as an Atlassian’ showcase customer. This Start-Up ...