- 29 days ago
- 29 days ago
This software business is going through exciting growth and is a truly product-led organisation. They value good design practices, research and validation and are looking for a UX Researcher who shares their vision. You'll be joining a highly-collaborative team with autonomy of how you want to run research and validation. You will be supporting a team of highly engaged Product Designers who love solving complex user problems.
As a UX Researcher you will work on user insights management and sharing and be a huge advocate for research across the whole of the business. You will support Product teams and love working on product discovery to ensure the business is solving the right problem at the right time. ''Measure, test, learn'' is the ethos you live by.
- Plan, conduct and analyse research for both B2B and B2C customers.
- Support Product Designers, Product Managers, and teams at each level of the product development cycle.
- Develop artifacts such as customer journey maps and research reports and evangelise research outcomes across the business.
- You have a thirst for data and quantitative research and can dive deep into analytics using relevant product analytics tooling.
- Engage in qualitative research methods and help implement processes for remote and in-person research and usability testing for products and design patterns.
- Conduct and facilitate internal workshops, design sprints, and research to support both the product teams and the operational teams.
- Be the advisor on all things research-related i.e. tooling, research ops best practices, process definition, and UX startegy.
- Coach and grow designers and non-designers on research methods and techniques continually evangelising research across the organisation to increase user-empathy and get people excited about user-centricity.
- You have experience as a UX Researcher, ideally, product-side supporting a team of Product Designers.
- Evidence of both qualitative and quantitative research methods and perhaps some examples of where you have improved the research-ops and UX design processes withn a business.
- Your research creates customer value and business outcomes and you can link those user insights to actual business outcomes that you helped create.
- You are able to synthesise research data and findings (both qual. and quant.) to inform the product roadmap.
- Experience with product analytics tools such as Mixpanel and Amplitude.
- You will be working across teams and the business so you have course have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are happy getting your hands dirty, recruiting participants for usability testing, diving into data, and supporting others.
- You are all about outcome over output and are skilled in articulating the value of your user research.
- A passion for software, problem-solving, team vibes, learning and development means you will fit well into this culture.
- Flexibility and generous benefits and L&D budgets on offer.
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the UX / CX and Product industry in Brisbane feel free to confidentially contact me.
UX / UI Design
Product (UX / UI) Design Lead
- $130k - $140k + super
Company:This organisation creates software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. This organisation is now looking for a Lead Product Designer to pave the way and show them the impact and value...
UX / UI Design
- Up to $90K
About the Company BLACKROC are seeking a UI/UX Designer to Join a community of like-minded professionals revolutionizing financial services. Use your design skills to create a seamless UI experience for both internal and external users, while prioritising the consumer needs. You will be working within modern offices...
UX / UI Design
- $80,000 - $90,000
About the company BLACKROC is seeking a Web / UI Designer to join an innovative Digital Agency that is well established in the industry. With long term clients in highly resilient market sectors, this Agency has worked on some of the world’s largest digital campaigns. They are working with me to build out their te...