- 5 days ago
- 5 days ago
BLACKROC are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer with Front-end Development experience, to join one of Australia’s most known and trusted Fintech services. This company was established over 50 years ago, and is about to go through a complete rebrand that you will play a major part in bringing to life. You will be working out of their modern high rise offices, located in Brisbane's CBD. Surrounded by gyms, cafes and public transport. Work for a company that values their members and employees equally, providing work life balance and generous benefits.
This role is suited to a UX/UI Designer who can also be hands on with front-end development. You will be working within an Agile development team, across the full spectrum of research, ideation, wireframes, prototyping and the final front-end development of designs.
- Work as part of a software development team to deliver digital solution across web and mobile application.
- Translate complex requirements into simple, elegant designs which deliver an exceptional user experience.
- Facilitate design workshops with internal stakeholders, members and employees.
- Develop wireframes and visual designs.
- Front-end development of prototypes and final implementations using HTML and CSS.
- Agile delivery processes, including estimation and planning.
- Conduct interviews, research and competitor analysis to assist in the delivery of user experience design.
- Develop user personas and journeys across planned and prioritised omnichannel experiences.
• Industry experience working in similar UX/UI Developer roles.
• High communication skills to present work to internal teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to discuss and justify UX and design considerations and decisions.
• Demonstrated experience in designing web and mobile products, including responsive design.
• strong front-end development skills (HTML and CSS).
• Ability to perform usability testing & run design workshops.
• Proficiency in Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite.
If you're ready to join a reputable company that encourages career progression, provides paid training, working from home flexibility, employee benefits and a breadth of captivating projects then APPLY NOW!
For more information on this opportunity please contact Amber Fidler at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0473 575 274 | email@example.com
Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within the Design space in Brisbane enquire today.
UX / UI Design
- Up to $100,000 + Super
The Company BLACKROC are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to join a software company specialising in creating digital products for the fire industry. With the main goal to save lives, you will be working alongside the in-house development team on a product that will assist fire protection contractors ...