This Brisbane-based, B2B software scale-up is solving exciting problems for one of the most exciting industries. With over 1,000 high-profile clients globally they have grown exponentially in the last few years, with team members all over the world and a brilliant suite of highly innovative products.
About the role:
As a Technical Product Owner, you will work with a passionate Product Team, turning customer feedback and ideas into reality, and translating their needs into new features. You will work with domain experts, engineering teams and key stakeholders, articulating the product roadmap in a technical and execution-focused role. The ideal candidate is a first-mover as a Developer / Engineer looking to move into Product Ownership. You will lead the delivery of technical projects across cloud, infrastructure, security and data management while having the opportunity to learn the product management craft and upskill on your commercial nouse.
- Engage with and seek end-user feedback on features to provide strategy in conjunction with other Product Strategy team members
- Help define and deliver the vision and roadmap in conjunction with users and stakeholders
- Contribute to the quarterly roadmap plan for development delivery and the ongoing preparation of future roadmap iterations
- Address impediments, drive decisions and prioritise a product feature backlog for maximum value
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, elaboration of user stories, and define acceptance criteria
- Deliver clear instructions to developers and ensure an adequate amount of prior prepared work to always be in the backlog.
- Plan and conduct product feature testing and provide product signoff before release
- Coordinate with the sales and marketing team for the timely announcements of new features and releases
- 2+ years as a Technical Product Owner or Manager, Technical Lead or Software Engineer looking for a step into product ownership
- Experience developing scalable solutions for the cloud (Microsoft Azure preferred)
- A high intellectual curiosity to understand products, how they work, and how they solve client problems
- A broad understanding and practical experience of agile/scrum development approach to working
- Exceptional stakeholder management with the ability to engage and influence at all levels
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience and interest in working in the technology industry.
For more information on this exciting opportunity and others I have coming up in the Product Management space please contact Sophia at BLACKROC on 0450 551 511 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Olivia on 0468 918 176 / email@example.com quoting reference: 1004540a.
Please note a high volume of my roles are 'off-market' and not advertised on job boards so let's connect.
Senior Product Owner
- $130,000 - $140,000 + Super
About the Company:This major global brand and household name has become renowned for continuously driving innovation with technology, and their commitment to customer satisfaction.They have recently embarked on the journey to transform their product teams and refine and uplift the product management practice within the b...