About the Company:
Opportunity to join an award-winning SaaS tech company creating superior solutions solving complex problems in innovative ways for their industry. This company has dominated the Australian market and is undergoing a global expansion, growing in the UK, US and New Zealand.
About the Role:
This is an opportunity for a highly organised, technical driven Product Owner to join the Global Platform Team in building a scalable and innovative platform. Working closely with Developers, Solution Architects and the Scrum Master, you will be responsible for translating the Product vision into tangible deliverables, with a focus on user-centricity. Work on a global platform that underpins every product in the suite.
- Assist the team and Scrum Master in communicating releases and benefits with stakeholders and other teams
- Leverage the Scaled Agile Framework to deliver on iterations and program increments
- Ensure clear acceptance criteria and examples are available providing guidance and advice to developers when clarifying features and stories
- Review completed stories and iterations and agree on completion or further work required
- Participate in demos, reviews, retrospectives and sprint planning
- Co-ordinate support priorities and work with Scrum Master to help the team resolve any issues raised
- Be a subject matter expert for all your products liaising with our customers, Solution Architects and Developers, providing and seeking guidance and feedback as needed.
- 3yrs+ in managing technical projects as a Technical BA, PO, Project Manager or Product Manager
- Work closely with Developers, as the translator between the business and technical teams
- Ability to understand and write technical requirements and standards liaising with stakeholders, Developers, QA, and Solution Architects to ensure alignment
- You are passionate about the customer's experience and constantly improving products
- A Lean-Agile growth mindset, driven by sustainable delivery, product focus and relentless improvement
- You are strong in assessing feasibility, working collaboratively and compassionately towards Developers, understanding the constraints and realities of software development with complex systems
- Able to take high-level visions and clarify and translate them into user stories suitable for completion by the Developers.
Please note a high volume of my roles are 'off-market' and not advertised on job boards so let's connect.
- $145,000 + Super
About the Company: Opportunity for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to join a Product-led SaaS company with a global presence in taking their brand new product to market. This organisation creates innovative software designed to simplify tasks for users in their industry, and as a result have become a key pla...
- $150,000 + Super
About the Company: This rapidly growing startup is making waves in their industry, and as they finalise their Series A they are looking to expand their product offering and welcome a passionate Product Manager to join them in their next stage of growth. Truly customer-centric, they are improving the lives of users by in...
Product Manager - Remote
- $150,000 + Super
About the Company Well and truly out of the start-up phase and into the scale-up phase with over $5 million investment at series A, this scaling FinTech is looking for a Product Manager. They have international reach, with both a B2B and a B2C offering and have exciting growth plans for 2022. They work fully r...