Opportunity to join an award-winning SaaS tech company creating superior solutions solving complex problems in innovative ways for their industry. This company has dominated the Australian market and is undergoing a global expansion, growing in the UK, US and New Zealand.
About the Role:
This is an opportunity for a highly organised, technical driven Product Manager to join the Global Platform Team in building a scalable and innovative platform. Working closely with Developers, Solution Architects and the Scrum Master, you will be responsible for translating the Product vision into tangible deliverables, with a focus on user-centricity. Work on a global platform that underpins every product in the suite.
- Drive the product roadmap for the global platform, working horizontally with every Product Manager as well as the business
- Assist the team and Scrum Master in communicating releases and benefits with stakeholders and other teams
- Leverage the Scaled Agile Framework to deliver on iterations and program increments
- Ensure clear acceptance criteria and examples are available providing guidance and advice to developers when clarifying features and stories
- Review completed stories and iterations and agree on completion or further work required
- Participate in demos, reviews, retrospectives and sprint planning
- Co-ordinate support priorities and work with Scrum Master to help the team resolve any issues raised
- Be a subject matter expert for all your products liaising with our customers, Solution Architects and Developers, providing and seeking guidance and feedback as needed.
- 3yrs+ in managing technical projects as a Technical BA, PO, Project Manager or Product Manager
- Work closely with Developers, as the translator between the business and technical teams
- Ability to understand and write technical requirements and standards liaising with stakeholders, Developers, QA, and Solution Architects to ensure alignment
- You are passionate about the customer's experience and constantly improving products
- A Lean-Agile growth mindset, driven by sustainable delivery, product focus and relentless improvement
- You are strong in assessing feasibility, working collaboratively and compassionately towards Developers, understanding the constraints and realities of software development with complex systems
- You are of course a skilled communicator; able to take high-level visions and clarify and translate them into user stories suitable for completion by the Developers.
Please note a high volume of my roles are 'off-market' and not advertised on job boards so let's connect.
Senior Product Manager
- $140,000 - $150,000 + Super
About the Company: This organisation creates industry-leading software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. The organisation is now looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate abou...
- $130,000 - $140,000 + Super
About the Company: This growing B2C product company has become a global leader in their industry, combining technology with entertainment to create products that continue to grow, capture and delight their target market. About the Role: An exciting opportunity for a so...
Senior Product Manager
- $150k - $180k + super
About the Company: Are you someone that cares deeply about global sustainability? This established technology company specialises in real-time, predictive software solutions that translate data into action for their global customer base. So much about this company over the years speaks to their core value of an hon...