This organisation creates high impact software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. This organisation is now looking for a Technical Product Manager who is passionate about their craft to join a highly engaged product team.
About the Role:
This is a role for a systems-thinking Product Manager that enjoys complexity and wants to have a big impact on the Product delivery. You will be accountable for ensuring the value, feasibility and viability of your solutions. The Product Manager will be responsible for creating components that affect the core business platform, and the end customer experience/
- Drive the feature roadmap and improvement of the core platform that underpins all customer-facing products
- Working closely with Product Squads you will be instrumental in the identification of improvements and implementation of new features which will greatly improve user experience
- Work on assessing feasibility with your technical teams, offering solutions that improve the core platform and all its integrations
- Analyse data to draw insights and inform your product decisions, going through discovery processes that align usability, desirability and feasibility
- Delivering in a complex environment you will need to have a solid understanding of the broader business and technical context to successfully deliver an impact for the organisation
- Identify and fill product gaps by eliciting, gathering and harnessing new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive product growth
- Develop and communicate product roadmaps to illustrate how products are likely to grow across several product releases
- Drive collaboration and facilitate interdepartmental cooperation to deliver new and existing products, features and components through communication.
- 2+ years of product management experience in a software/technology context
- You are a systems thinker who revels in an opportunity to solve technically challenging problems
- Combination of technical aptitude, commercial, and product management skills, communication, negotiation and decision-making ability
- You are highly analytical, and a deep-thinker who is able to offer well-thought-out solutions
- You are passionate about discovery and product-led thinking, with the user at the heart of everything you do.
- Ability to creatively solve problems with consideration to business impact
- Demonstrated experience in devising solutions to difficult problems involving numerous constraints using commercially sound judgement
Please note a high volume of my roles are 'off-market' and not advertised on job boards so let's connect.
Senior Product Manager
- $140,000 - $150,000 + Super
About the Company: This organisation creates industry-leading software that affects everyone in Australia. In the quest to create sustainable and valuable software solutions they are moving from being 'project-led' to truly 'product-led'. The organisation is now looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate abou...
- $130,000 - $140,000 + Super
About the Company: This growing B2C product company has become a global leader in their industry, combining technology with entertainment to create products that continue to grow, capture and delight their target market. About the Role: An exciting opportunity for a so...
Senior Product Manager
- $150k - $180k + super
About the Company: Are you someone that cares deeply about global sustainability? This established technology company specialises in real-time, predictive software solutions that translate data into action for their global customer base. So much about this company over the years speaks to their core value of an hon...