If you think you have what it takes you will require the following to be considered:
- Experience in Microsoft security technologies like Sentinel and Defender
- High level of Incident Response skills
- Experience in a previous or current SOC Analyst role
- Extensive use of Playbooks and Automation with Logic Apps
- Brisbane based and available for hybrid work
- Flexible working Hybrid arrangement
- Access to the most up to date and bleeding edge technology
- Career Progression and leadership
- Great team environment and benefits
For more information on this opportunity please contact Harry at BLACKROC for a confidential chat on 0438 175 130. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in other opportunities within Cyber Security in Brisbane/Gold Coast, feel free to contact me.
Information Security Analyst
BLACKROC is searching for a passionate Information Security Analyst to work in existing team that focuses on the internal cyber security of business units for one of the Australia's leading cloud service providers. The ideal candidate will have a background in cyber security analytics or networking and security with a strong foc...