SaaS Scaleup, with Design at the forefront of everything they do. This is an opportunity for you to work on design-led products that meet customers' needs, and have an impact on the overall product strategy of a growing global business.
This is a remote-first role, although there are offices located in Sydney if you prefer a team environment!
As the Senior Product Designer you will have the chance to help build, coach, and mentor a quickly growing and highly skilled group of designers. You'll work closely with the CPO to build out strategy and design best practice. While influencing design ops and creating a state of the art design system as the company continues to diversify and scale their product suite.
- Identify gaps and drive improvements in Product Design culture, processes and systems.
- Manage growing team of product designers through continuous feedback and driving learning and development.
- Facilitate internal and external workshops, getting teams and customers excited.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Collection and analysis of empirical data to drive product improvements and business strategy.
- Confidently craft and communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process from wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mock up and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Ensure the team adheres to good UX practices, set up usability testing and help validate all types of concepts.
- In your 5+ years of UX/UI design experience, you have shipped product, ideally in the B2B SaaS space.
- You have built a design system and a design library, ideally from scratch.
- You get excited by efficient and collaborative design and have implemented design processes that make a real difference,
- You love solving problems through design and can communicate your ideas effectively.
- You identify and distill user requirements through interviews, user testing, contextual inquiries, and data analysis.
- You can create clear and friendly user interfaces and have a portfolio to showcase your work.
- You are adaptable and knowledgeable and are prepared to be the Thought Leader of design and design ops.
- You can negotiate and understand technical, business, and design constraints and priorities, that factor into every product decision.
For more information contact Georgia Searle at BLACKROC on 0435 228 152. Alternatively, if this isn’t the right opportunity for you but you’re interested in a role within the UX & Product Design space in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne & Remote - reach out for a confidential chat!
UX / UI Design
The Company:Working to create memorable client's experiences, this Design Led Product company are going through some serious growth and are looking for a passionate Product Designer to uplift their platform.The Role:Collaborating with the development team, you will own the end-to-end of the Produ...
UX / UI Design
The CompanyThis tech imaging company is going through exciting growth and is looking for a highly talented and progressive Product Designer to join the team under a new vertical. You'll be joining a highly-collaborative team with complete autonomy and you'll also have the opportunity to learn from an inspiring leader.